No, we’re not talking about banner ads in an app or search results on a smartphone. We mean mobile literally. If you’re a business that works with a fleet of vehicles, you have a huge opportunity to increase brand awareness and generate leads with very little work. Plumbers, A/C repairmen, food trucks, pest control, cable service, movers, landscapers – the list is endless – can all use their vehicles to promote their business without spending much money at all.
Vehicle Wraps as a Form of Mobile Advertising
We often see these on buses and other public transport, but rarely take advantage of the practice ourselves. A vehicle wrap is essentially a large sheet of vinyl that can be designed with an advertisement of your choice and applied to your company vehicles – kind of like a decal, but bigger. You can choose a full wrap where your entire vehicle is covered, a partial where only the sides and back of the vehicle are covered, or perforated window vinyl, which is only used on the windows.
9 Reasons to Invest in Vehicle Wrap Advertisements
According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America and the Advertising Council of America:
1. One of the most effective forms of outdoor advertising, you can attract the notice of more people at a lower cost than with any other form of outdoor advertising.
2. Over 95 percent of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
3. In 7 days, the average American travels 250 miles or more.
4. A single wrapped vehicle can generate 30,000 to 70,000 impressions daily.
5. A study by the Federal Highway Administration forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time people will spend in their personal vehicles and the number of trips per household, which means even more eyes.
6. Easily removed and replaced, fleet vehicle wraps are well-suited to a variety of advertising campaigns including new product launches and event marketing. Marketing agencies are increasingly using this tactic as part of their overall strategy.
7. Fleet vehicle advertising increases brand recognition 15 times more than any other form of advertising.
8. 30% of people who viewed an outdoor, mobile advertisement said they would base their buying decision on the ad they saw.
9. 8 in 10 Americans say they have walked an average of 6.1 miles in a town, city or downtown area a week. Fleet wraps not only reach other drives, but pedestrian traffic as well, which is a significant opportunity for businesses.
Vehicle Wraps Are Low Cost Marketing Strategy That Works
A well-designed advertisement placed on a vehicle can do more to generate leads than many other more expensive marketing efforts. There are no monthly fees either, just the cost of the design and install! Effective wraps generally include the name of your business, the phone number, the website address (and/or social media handles) and a logo. The design should do the rest. Sometimes businesses will choose to list out their services, which can also be effective.
Set Up a Fleet Account With Team Acme
The city of Las Vegas has a population of almost 600,000 people. Add in tourists, travelers and the surrounding towns and cities and that’s a whole lot of eyes you could get for your business. If you’re interested in getting your vehicles wrapped, you can either get a quote online or call (702) 566-8326 and ask to speak to Doyle about setting up a fleet account.
We can wrap your vehicles uniformly, tint your windows and do any glass or window repairs you may need. We’re often able to provide you with same day service, so get in touch today!