Window wraps are used as operative marketing tools for displaying a business’s corporate brand. You’ll most commonly spot such graphics on storefronts or on company vehicles. Window wraps applied on company vehicles serve the purpose of reaching out to a wider audience.
Some businesses, however, don’t realize that they have a great marketing asset standing right in front of their store or car. To promote your company’s products and services, transforming your blank window(s) into a marketing platform is a great idea.
How to Foster a Strong Corporate Brand
To know just how to go about window wrapping, it’s important to understand what corporate branding is, first. If your company’s logo just popped into your head, you’re close. The following steps are some of the fundamentals for developing your corporate brand.
1. Determine Your Brand’s Target. Get a firm grip on what your company stands for and define your missions as well as what you promise your customers. Even if you have to distribute a survey or questionnaire among your staff, do it.
2. Represent Your Brand’s Strategy with a Logo. A logo is generally the first thing that comes to mind for potential or loyal customers, but the brand itself is the concept behind the logo—the one that drives your business. Come up with a graphic that’ll distinctly portray your brand’s mission.
3. Be Consistent. Successful businesses are usually consistent in their branding displays and stay away from changing from one look to another because that’ll confuse customers. Consequently, companies that constantly change their brand don’t have strong brand recognition.
4. Have a Strong Social Media Presence. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media outlets have become a globalized staple. According to Hubspot, “92% of all marketers indicated that their social media efforts have generated more exposure for their businesses,” last year. Nonetheless, social media can’t stand alone as an efficient stage for reaching customers.
5. Make Your Brand Clear for all to See. This is where expanding your marketing strategy comes in. Social media marketing (and your brand’s image, in general) must be displayed in an accessible manner for all audience types. The solution? Install a catchy window wrap—or several—to display your company’s products and services.
Why Get a Window Wrap?
Window art is increasingly becoming an effective way to advertise. It can be applied and removed easily, which allows for the ability to update your vehicle or storefront display whenever you want, to stay current.
The best part about window wraps is that they allow you to advertise your latest products and any specials that may apply to them. Additionally, they don’t need permits to install. You have the choice to implement a simple design that can just be comprised of block letters, or you can go for a more ornate makeover.
Team Acme’s Promise
The toughest part about making your corporate branding success is having it implemented in your marketing strategy and actually starting. At Team Acme, you can have an easy start thanks to our team of experts and numerous options, including plotted vinyl, frosted films, block-out vinyl, print/die cut, and one-way window vision.
We’re committed to helping you grow your brand’s image. Whether you have no clue where to start, or already know exactly what you want, we’ll make sure to set up what you have in mind. Call Team Acme today and let us enhance your corporate branding.