You may be aware of how beneficial tinting your car windows can be – automotive window tinting can keep your car significantly cooler in the summer, and provides your car with style and privacy. What you may not realize, however is that tinting the windows in your home is equally beneficial.
Window tinting homes has become a popular new option for many. We have outlined 10 reasons you should consider adding this amenity to you home!
1. Energy efficiency: Window tinting is energy efficient, helping to regulate temperatures in your home. In the summer, tinting keeps your home cooler by limited the sunlight coming in through your windows. In cooler months, tinting helps to keep warm air from seeping out of your windows.
2. Protect your furniture: Over time, damaging UV rays can harm your furniture, leaving it faded and looking worn, less vibrant and uneven.
3. Privacy: Window tinting provides an important element of privacy–individuals cannot easily see you, your family and your valuables inside your home.
4. Reduce UV Rays: UV rays entering your home not only fade your furniture, carpet and drapes, but these UV rays can damage your family’s skin over time. Window tinting can reduce UV rays in your home by over 90%.
5. Reduce glare: Sunlight coming in from certain windows in your home produces an annoying glare on TVs, computers and other electronic devices. Window tinting takes this annoyance out of play entirely while still letting you enjoy the natural sunlight.
6. Security: Window tinting also provides a safety “net” of sorts for your windows. In the event that your window breaks as the result of a storm or even an intruder, window tinting will catch the broken glass and minimize the glass that can be sprayed in your home.
7. Decoration: Window tinting can both be functional and decorative. You can actually order window tints with a design to add a unique and expensive look to your home, without significant cost.
8. Reduce your energy bills: Not only does window tinting help keep the temperatures in your home steady, the long terms implications of this benefit ultimately reduces the cost of your energy bills. Over time, this savings can actually pay for a window tint job!
9. Protect wood floors: You already know that window tints can prevent fading on your upholstered furniture, but did you know that UV rays also fade your beautiful wood floors? Over time, your floors can begin to look very uneven and you may even need to refinish them sooner as a result of damaging UV Rays.
10. Flexibility: Window tinting can easily be changed whenever you decide you would like a different shade (lighter or darker), a decorative tint, or no tint at all.
Team Acme: A leader in home window tinting in the Las Vegas area
Team Acme specializes in installing window tinting in homes and can recommend the perfect window tinting for your home, based on many factors including number and size of your windows, position of your home in relation to the sun and any shading that may already exist for your home. Located in the Las Vegas area, we realize how important window tinting is for both your car and your home. Contact us today to set up a time for our experienced crew to give you a free quote!